Thursday, January 8, 2009

Spam update:

So I contacted my email provider's IT department again. This time I went directly through the spam filter's techincal support link. I received a very prompt reply. Apparently it's my fault. They informed me that I should not have my own email addy listed as an approved sender. Of course! Now don't I feel like a silly bitch. But seriously. How stupid is that?! I have to block myself as a sender?!

Oh, and now I have the image of an extremely well-endowed Christmas elf smugly parading around in my head ("nine inches in 2009..." ). Thanks for that Ray.

3 comments:

Ray Veen said...

I hate how smug those well-endowed elves are. Makes me want to stomp on them with the extremely large sized boots that I wear.

Vikki said...

Of course you have to block yourself! Don't you know anything???

No, I'm totally kidding, I wouldn't have had a CLUE either! That's crazy! I'm picturing the guy you spoke to as Jimmy Falon from SNL when he played the IT guy. "MOVE!"

Tracey said...

R - Extremely large size boots, eh? Sure you're not feeling a little threatened by those eleves? ha ha

V - Apparently I was having a blonde moment (though as I've aged my hair has actually darkened to a brownish shade of blah, so I don't know if I can really blame it on that)