Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Officially in print ...

Today my first column appeared in our local newspaper. It's a few weeks later than I thought, but better late than never! Unfortunately I don't have a link. They don't post all of the articles to the website every week and my column hasn't been uploaded yet (so likely won't make it this time). You'll just have to take my word for it that it's a fantastic read. LOL ... And I must give a shout out to one of my bloggy bff's, Miss Sarah J. Clark for the tip about the "family cloth". It was the inspiration for the piece. So, thank you Sarah! Mwah!

*ETA: the link is up. You can read my column here.

4 comments:

Ray Veen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ray Veen said...

Err... that was me. Forgot whose blog I was on for a sec.

Anyhow, let me be the first to congratulate you. I feel very proud right now cuz our little girl's getting all grown up and getting published (I mean 'little' figuratively).

(Gotta love that crazy Sarah)

Tracey said...

I don't mean to shock you Ray, but it wasn't my first time! ;)

Ray Veen said...

Heavens. Now I'm disappointed. Where did we go wrong?