Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Big day ...


First, and most importantly ... Happy Birthday to my sweet baby! She is 4 years old today! I can't believe how time flies.

Second, and much less importantly (but not without some significance to me) is my column has been published again in the local paper. It came as a bit of a surprise to me. The editor had asked me to send him my next piece and he would bank it until he had a slot for it. I guess he had a slot sooner than I expected! I clued in when friends started mentioning it to me. Maybe I should pay more attention to my own work ...

If you're interested you can read it here.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I had know idea you were a writer... What an amazing talent you have...

Ray Veen said...

That link took me to the "Error: page cannot be displayed" thingy.

I had no idea you wrote that.

Vikki said...

Yeah, it gave me an error thing, too! But congrats on the article anyway, Tracey! That's very exciting.