Thursday, April 9, 2009

One of the finest displays of douche-baggery I've seen in a while ...

Not that I use the term very frequently, but if the shoe fits ...
Props to Jian for attempting to carry on with the interview despite his guest's assinine behaviour. And note to BBT ... your band wouldn't be getting the media attention it's received if it weren't for the fact that you are an acclaimed actor. And comparing yourself to Tom Petty? Please. Oh, and three more words - substance.abuse.counselling. Look into it.

4 comments:

Vikki said...

Okay, first, douche-baggery is one of my favorite terms, so props to you, sister! And second...OMG!!!! That was most the painful thing to watch! Did you see him at the very beginning staring up at the ceiling? Dude, maybe 'shrooming before an interview isn't the right move. I'd be so annoyed if I were one of his bandmates!

Anonymous said...

Cranked would be a great term too... Quite a lovely example of stardom at its finest ain't it....

Tracey said...

Cranked. Yes, good too. But I still like saying douche-baggery.

roscoepc1 said...

Holy cow. I already thought he was an ass. I mean, c'mon...Angelina Home-wrecker-ho-bag? But that brings the term "ass" to a whole new level.
I don't think he was stoned...I think that's actually his IQ level!