Sunday, August 3, 2008

Published!

I am very excited that the August issue of Root and Sprout, a parenting ezine, features an article written by yours truly. It is titled Cultivating Community and can be found here.

While this is just a small piece, in my mind it is still an accomplishment. Root and Sprout is a great parenting resource and I am proud to have my work associated with it. It is the first thing I have had "in print" in eight years. It is something that I took the time to write, submit and put out there for public comsumption. It is the first step on my way to hopefully producing much more published work.

3 comments:

Shari said...

What a wonderful article! Well done sis!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

And it truly is a wonderful, well-written article. Thank you so much for your time and creative energy!

Elizabeth said...

Well darling, you are inspiring me to take my seedlings to the garden too.
Bravo on your piece!