Saturday, November 8, 2008

What I've learned from NaNoWriMo, week 1 ...

1. 1,667 words per day isn't as hard as I thought it would be
2. I eat compulsively when I write (there goes my 13 lb weight loss all to hell!)
3. those little Halloween-sized Coffee Crisp bars are brutally addictive and should not be legal
4. my husband is extremely supportive of my writing (shouldn't have doubted that)
5. I really can be productive at the computer and manage with the rest of my daily routine (I just have to be creative with how I go about it)

3 comments:

Vikki said...

Wow...look at your word count!! That's so great! You go, you! And it is amazing how much you CAN fit it into the day, isn't it? See, us moms already have the ability to improvise and multi-task. We're perfect for NaNo (when our necks work properly, that is :>)

Elizabeth said...

YES!!!!
I'm SO happy for you!
Now you are my sister Canadian A-Mom on the Eastern front.
You're going to go places, hon.
xoxo

Elizabeth said...

Ooops, that was supposed to read,
Canadian sister A-mom WRITER on the Eastern front.
Where is your delete button for such screw ups?